Saturday, January 29, 2011

Yes! We can finally get our hands on this:

Remember when I first blogged about my New Zealand author friend, Glenis Thomas? Well, take a look again! Click n' Drool Ah-h-h-h…every vivid, scrumptious picture guaranteed to keep you salivating for a week! I’ve been fantasizing about it for a year…even before blueberries were officially listed as a superfood. And it’s FINALLY available for order. http://www.blueberryrecipes.biz/

Each recipe is illustrated in all it’s gourmet glory. More importantly, it’s spiral bound so the book stays open without the toaster sitting on it. AND the covers are laminated for easy cleaning. Very important when working with blueberries! The blurb from the site:

Blueberry Recipes is a spiral-bound book with laminated covers. The 196 pages are full of colourful inspiration with 150 illustrated bluelicious recipes and ideas for using blueberries. There is information on history, health, storage, and also cooking tips and hints. The 21 recipe categories cover "every season and any reason to make your day bluelicious!"

Yes, that’s right: "Colourful." The measurements are in metric. BUT there are conversion tables in the back. I simply plan to pen in the American equivalents as I go. See? No prob. And anyway, most measuring cups these days have metric markers as well.

So again, here’s the site: http://www.blueberryrecipes.biz/ I’m going with PayPal for ease of currency conversion. Oh, I can’t believe I’m finally going to get my hands on this blueberry book! Happiness strikes!

No comments: