Sunday, December 11, 2011

Win a copy of INHERITANCE Book 4 by Christopher Paolini

Actually I’ll just send it to you. No contest. I have an extra copy on my hands because someone already got it for my daughter. So, as they say in the pet section of the want-ads: “Free to good home.”

It’s still in the box - a brand new deluxe hardcover edition with dust jacket. Just be the first to tell me you want it, give me a shipping address, and it’s on its way. Hurry if you want it by Christmas.
Now, of course, I’m stuck again for a Christmas gift idea for my daughter. Sigh.

2 comments:

raaainnnaaaa said...

PLEASE,I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THIS BOOK! It's my sister's last christmas, and she just loves the series! I want to give her something she likes and this is perfect!

I do not feel very safe writing my address here, so pleaase get in contact with me through my email which is: killers-on-da-loose@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Thanks, Raina! The book is yours.
Mary